We are looking for a motivated Donuteer to join our team! The strongest applicants will be socially smart, humble, and hungry to learn. The Donut Theory is rapidly growing and expanding operations in 2020, making it a great time to join our team!
If you are chosen for the position you will not only make donuts, run pop-up events, and interact with customers, but you will have opportunity to work closely with a growing start-up organization, wear many hats, and learn a TON. We invite you to join us and be a part of The Donut Theory journey!
Donuteer Job Description
- Weighing ingredients, mixing dough, and forming, frying, glazing, and finishing donuts.
- Performing simple equipment preventive maintenance and cleaning.
- Cleaning all kitchen surfaces and equipment.
- Complying with all food, health, and safety requirements.
- Labeling and maintaining ingredient inventories.
- Taking customer orders.
- Packaging customer orders.
- Operating the POS software.
- Setting up event materials and equipment.
- Interacting with customers with kindness, professionalism, accuracy, and urgency.
- Traveling weekly for pop-up events, donut truck events, or other donut sales events as needed within Knoxville.
- Troubleshooting problems in the field.
- Improving processes, solving problems, and eliminating waste.
Other Duties as Assigned
- Depending on the skill and interest of the employee, other duties may be assigned in the areas of marketing, business development, social media, management, and more.